Many designers dipped into gold for the Spring 2012 collections, adding rich texture to classic designs with the ultimate metal colour. Golden pieces create rich and playful elegance while putting a fresh spin on more timeless looks. Freshen up your look for summer and update your wardrobe for a new season by buying something gold.
How to wear without being lost into gold!
• The gold color itself is a significant visual punch all on its own so there’s no need to go overboard with accessories.
• Create looks that are eye-catching yet elegant. By using neutrals to balance out a gold piece you can keep your look on-trend without going over the top.
• The brave ones could go for a more maximalistic look by combining different golden patterns in their outfits.
• Choose one key piece as a statement and let it be the star of your outfit if the total gold is too “heavy” for your character.
• Add sleek, shimmer, golden textures to your make up. Highlight your tanned face with hints that shine!
• Store some little, golden, personal things in your handbag and feel like a star anytime.
After all if you want to have the most Footloose moment and steal the dance-floor spotlight, wear a bit of gold!